
Dr. Paul Kirkman is a cardiologist with Wake Forest Baptist Health in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Learn more about Dr. Kirkman: http://www.wakehealth.edu/Faculty/Kir... Cardiac Ultrasound at Wake Forest Baptist: http://www.wakehealth.edu/Heart-and-V... I'm Paul Kirkman, I'm an associate professor of Internal Medicine in Cardiology. I guess my strong suit is that I speak the native tongue, so to speak, in that I am a North Carolinian. I've spent a big portion of my life here. But I do think my extra special expertise is in ultrasound and stress testing. When a patient comes to me, there are probably a couple of questions they have or want answered about their health for the reason they present to me. And I think what they expect of me, or should expect of me, I think, is for me to try to answer the question for them in a timely fashion. If, on the other hand, they come with an established cardiac diagnosis of a problem, I think that it's up to me to transfer to them the benefit of all the advances in cardiovascular medicine that have been made both here and elsewhere.
Paul M. Kirkman, MD - Cardiology - Wake Forest Baptist Health - YouTube |
| 0 Likes | 0 Dislikes |
| 230 views views | 2,542 followers |
| Science & Technology | Upload TimePublished on 28 Jan 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét